(Don't forget subheading tabs on some pages)
Home Technology Group is a partnership between:
Serving South Texas Over 21 years !
Redefining the Way You Experience Home Theater and Home Technology!
We are San Antonio's Premier A/V & Home Technology Specialists!
Showroom is by personalized appointment: 210-490-8088 or 210-341-7020
642 W. Rhapsody Ste. C San Antonio, TX 78216
Recent 2014 Parade of Homes
Winner of "Best Interior Entertainment Room" at 2014 Parade of Homes
Important info below, please read...
Remember to Ask them:
- Do they have a showroom? Some of our competitors choose to operate out of their homes or a P.O. box. We believe it is important to offer our clients an "experience center". Do their ads or websites not even include a physical business address?
- How long have they been in business? We have served the community for over 21 years!
- Is the vendor an authorized dealer for any of the brands/products they sell (or do they just buy from the local supply house)? We are factory direct with most of our products and can offer better service if warranty situations arise. We also benefit from factory sponsored trainings.
- Do they sell the same old tired brands everyone else sells? We have worked very hard to offer you highly respected brands that offer the highest value in the industry...no "marketing based" brands here!
- Do they have a written warranty?
- Do they belong to any trade associations such as; CEDIA & GSABA (Greater San Antonio Builder's Association)?
- Do they have any certifications?
- Do they have CAD experience to truly design a Media Room?
- Do they offer a comprehensive list of references?
- Do they have liability insurance?
While not everyone may be an audiophile or technology guru, we believe everyone deserves a high quality/high value A/V system. No one in San Antonio will provide better value than Home Technology Group. Please call us for a personalized appointment.
This is an actual paused movie image in our showroom using Screen Innovations new Black Diamond G3 Screen with ambient light (6 sconce light, 6 recessed lights, a rope light...all at full brightness!)
Monticello Homes ~ Theater Room
Winner of 2008 Greater San Antonio Builder's Association Award
2008 Parade of Homes Theater room
Client's Theater Room
Recent Article from Nov. 2007 San Antonio Magazine featuring "3rd Annual Best of the City" issue:
"Home Theater" / Best of the City Award!
(This is the room from the photo at the top of this page)
(Click above for larger/printable PDF)
Back to top
A partial listing of our brands are:
TV's: Samsung, Sony, LG and SunBrite
Speakers & Subwoofers: Paradigm, Magnepan, REL
In-wall Speakers: Paradigm
Electronics: Anthem, Integra, Marantz, ARCAM. / Blu-ray (& 4K) DVD by Samsung, Pioneer Elite and Sony
Automation: RTi & Lutron
Media Servers: ReQuest
Surge Protection: Furman and Panamax
Remote Controls: RTi & Harmony Pro
House Audio Control Systems: RTi, CasaTunes, NuVo and Sonos
Projectors: JVC, Epson and more...
Projection Screens: Screen Innovations and Elite Prime Vision
Home Theater Seating and Furniture: Fortress Seating, SeatCraft, Salamander Designs, BDI and Sanus
Equipment Racks: Middle Atlantic, Omnimount and Sanus
Acoustical Panels: Kinetics Noise Control
Landscape Speakers: Paradigm, Rockustics and StereoStone
Patio / Outdoor Speakers: Paradigm
Lighting Control: Lutron Caseta and Lutron RadioRA2
HVAC Control: Nest, Lutron Caseta and more...
A copyright © 2015 notice: All images on this website are copyright. All users of this website are reminded that any redistribution or copying of copyrighted material requires the permission of the copyright owner.
The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written permission of Home Technology Group/Z. Gulyas
We vigorously protect our
In the event that an infringement is discovered, you will be notified and invoiced the industry standard TRIPLE FEE for unauthorized usage and/or prosecuted for Copyright Infringement in U.S. Federal Court where you will be subject to a fine of US $100,000 statutory damages as well as our court costs and attorneys' fees.